Skip to content

How to access the service

For children and young people: Ask one of your teachers or a member of school staff who can direct you to the mental health teams.

For parents and carers: If you feel your child would benefit from the ‘With me in Mind’ service then you should inform a teacher or the school’s Mental Health Lead who can put them in touch with the team.